Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, August 6, 2007

Haucke Wedding

This was my "first" wedding shoot. Actually I had just gotten my digital SLR and was reeling in the joy of it. My friends were getting married and I asked them if they had hired a photographer, they hadn't and they were relying on thier family to capture the day. I offered to shoot the wedding as my gift to them. I had a blast!! I was nervous at first, but as the day went on I realized that I had re-ignighted my passion for capturing the moment and was determined to highlight the joy, love and excitement of the day through my photography! Bobby and Debra compliment each other so well and you could feel the love between the two of them and the love of their families. It was a privledge to document their wedding.
Susan




No comments:

 

Modified by Danielle