Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Alex

Yesterday I took a trip home to my mom's to visit. It's always great to go home when I can. Mom always makes great food and lots of it! My nephew Alex was also up to visit from South Florida. It's always awesome to see him! Since he lives in S. Fl and we live all the way up here in Jax, our visits are far between and always too short! But when he goes to Ocala to visit his dad I try to make it down there when I can. He just turned 16 and is such a handsome young man! This time we took advantage of the beautiful weather and headed out for some fun on a little photo shoot. We had a great time and got some awesome shots!

- Susan


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

 

Modified by Danielle