Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Free to Succeed

Susan and I went to see David Jay speak in Orlando. We left with new vision and motivation for our business. It was awesome to sit and listen to his tips on business and editing, which will definitely help with ours. We've updated our website using Showit Sites. It has been easy to use, and the tech support is phenomenal!! Check it out and if you haven't checked out David Jay's seminar, Go!! Soo worth it!

I have this thing where I ALWAYS blink when I get my picture taken. This is me TRYING not to blink. This is what I end up with. Also, Susan and I had about 7 cups of coffee and one tea so we were pretty hyper, so imagine meeting one of your favorite photographers (like in my case) and be totally "blahdeblahdeblahdeblahdeblah *gaaaasp* blahdeblahdeblahdeblah" on like warp speed. I glanced at Susan and I swear she had a look on her face like "I'm SO glad I'm not related to you!!" :-) I'm a big enough dork for us all! *bowing* Thank you!

4 comments:

Star Bradshaw said...

You're so funny! I just checked out your new site and it ROCKS! It showcases your work so awesomely (is that even a word?) Great job you two!

Moongypsyi said...

Thank you!!! Took me F O R E V E R to do it :( Now I remember why I never got into web...
and yeah, awesomely is a word :) to me any way!
~c

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Did you guys get his autograph too??

Christina LeMarr & Susan Hanson said...

Doh!! I didn't even think of it!!!
~c

 

Modified by Danielle