Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, January 7, 2008

Lindsy & Elijah

Lindsy and Elijah got married December 21st and I got to see them on Christmas Eve. It was the first time I met Elijah, and I have to say, he is the sweetest and coolest guy for Lindsy!! They have this chemistry about them! I've never seen her this happy, and it wasn't hard to get them to kiss and cuddle!! I'm soo happy for you two and I wish you all the love and glory marriage can bring! So, since I couldn't do an engagement session, and their wedding was small and quick I wasn't able to be there for that, this is their post engagement/wedding pictures! I'm not quick witted enough today to come up with a snazzy name, so if anyone has one, please pass it on!!

Chris





















No comments:

 

Modified by Danielle