Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Wedding Planner

I found this website a few months back and just LOVE getting the inside scoop about wedding planning!! Plus, the girls are sooo talented! I myself don't think I could handle the stress of planning a huge wedding for someone, but LOVE to document it! The walk down the aisle, the kiss, the first dance, everyone doing the cha-cha dance (I think that's what it's called). Seeing that one guy in a group of women doing the electric slide is what it's allll about!! If you want a great inside look into the world of planning and great tips, as well as great stories, go to Fabu-luxe.com! If your looking for someone in the Northeast Florida/South Georgia area, get in touch with them! Also, check out their blog!

C

No comments:

 

Modified by Danielle