Flash Required to view this area.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

It's all Geek to me!!



Anyone that knows me, knows I'm a techi-geek!! I love technological things that I can play with. If it's something that helps me do what I do that much easier...I'm allll over it. Then, there are the things I DON'T need, that are just too darn cool..and I HAVE TO HAVE IT! Ok like the iphone...I don't really need it, but it's a mac, and it's cool, and I HAVE TO HAVE IT, however, I don't have $400 dollars....so, when I had to upgrade my razr, the Sony Ericsson walkman phone caught my eye....very very VERY cool!!! I loove it! There is soo much to do with it, and just this morning, I was able to send a voice text message to sus! Instead of me calling and waking her up, and instead of wearing my poor lil thumb out texting what I wanted her to know, I saw "voice message" and gave it a shot. Preeeeety cool!! Just recorded my dorky self, then sent like a text. Boom! Done! If this is something that most phones had already, well, I just hated my razr too much to care to mess with it. If this is truely a new feature, ROCK ON!!!
C

And one day the iphone will be mine!! O yes, it will be mine!! Muwahahaahahaaaa!!

No comments:

 

Modified by Danielle