Flash Required to view this area.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

It's a beautiful day

I've been down & out since last weekend :( I was in bed most of last weekend due to a sinus migraine that lasted two days and lingered for a third. Then wednesday, a taunting pulled muscle monster crept up on me and slammed me down for days. Today is better, but I won't be swinging from the rafters any time soon. Not that we have rafters....but if we did, I would have to pass.
So, today, being a beeeuuutiful day, I wanted to photo Goldie. Goldie is our Pembroke Corgie. So super sweet!! We got her from a couple of friends of ours. She used to be a show dog, and won quite a few ribbons. I KNOW, I haven't put her on the site or anything, but she knows when the camera is out, and she turns her back to me. No amount of whistling, squeaking, making kiss noises or fart noises for that matter (with my lips!!) will get her to look at me. So unlike our cat Frodo, who will sit and be suave for me. Like "I'm ready for my close up! Come human come!"

Here she is, my gorgeous fluffy poo!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

~c

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I love her!!! : )
My husband (hee hee... I think that's the first time I've typed that!) has a thing for corgis... then again, he loves all animals, like me. We have to be careful or we'll end up with a zoo!

Christina LeMarr & Susan Hanson said...

O, my hubs and I, we have Goldie, frodo, a couple of surviving fish, two bearded dragons (stella and killer crock) and quail...dont ask. We did have an cayman alligator at one time, I named him Igor. He died from bad wal-mart gold fish. This was before the kid was born. O and we had sugar glider too at one point. Peatre. Like from land before time.
Woah, that was alot of rambling.

 

Modified by Danielle