Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Backyard Beauties....

Oh how I love lazy sundays! We have a great backyard that borders a small pond and natural area. We love to sit out back and enjoy all the beauties of nature we are so blessed to have a birds eye view of. Last year I posted about our humming birds that come in every summer... they are back but I have yet to get any good shots...i'm outta practice and those little guys move fast!! I'm working on it though and I will definatly post our new brood as soon as I can. This day though we had some other flying beauties I wanted to share...Nature is truly amazing! Here are some flying bugs but don't be squimish!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

This guy was like..."Yes you may take my picture but you must do it fast" Icouldn't get him to smile..he was too grouchy..:)
Photobucket

Photobucket

In for a landing...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

This one was so small and soooo cute!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok so this isn't a bug but she flies and is just too beautiful to leave out!
Photobucket

I hope you enjoyed our little backyard buddies... More to come next Sunday...

~Susan
 

Modified by Danielle