Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Tag You're It!!

I've been tagged by Corinna so I've got to come up with some unspectacular things about me. Ok...here goes...

1. I'm an insomniac.

2. I LOVE owls.

3. Give me an art studio, art gallery or museum and I'm in HEAVEN!

4. I laugh rather loudly. Think Drew Barrymore...

5. I loooooove music and movies. I can also reminisce about the old school cartoons!!
Conjunction junction what's your function!! (bet that will be stuck in your head for awhile!)

6. I'm totally addicted to Reeses Peanut Butter Cups...and my butt thanks me for it!

Ok, so now I tag others....

Susan
(ha!! Your turn muwahahaaa)
Star
Kate
Jess
Candice
,,,,soo I'm short one person!

So here's what chu gotta do

RULES:

1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them & leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they have been tagged.

And I won't post without a pic...this was at the Deland Dogshow last year.
Photobucket

~christina

1 comment:

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

I can totally relate with #1!!

And yum.. Reeses peanut butter cup :)

 

Modified by Danielle