Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Marineland

Wow!!! I haven't been to Marineland in a few years and they have really fixed it up!! Last time I was there, it was needing the repairs badly! I was sad for them. And then when we had that year of hurricanes and bad tropical storms, the damage was worse. I'm so glad they were able to do this!! I'm impressed! It's gorgeous! The latest news on their site is that they should be done about mid-January, if not already!! (You can even get married there...who'd have known!) I'm so excited of the new facility and the new habitat for the Dolphins! I got to play with one on me and my husbands first year anniversary seven years ago, I have a picture of me giving one a kiss :) I'll have to dig that up for ya ;)

C

No comments:

 

Modified by Danielle