Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Skateboarding in the afternoon

I had the wonderful pleasure of having my Nephew Alex come for a visit last week. He is out of school for the summer and was able to come up and spend almost a whole week with us! Thankfully we have some great kids on my street and before long Alex had made some new friends. One of the things Alex loves in life is skateboarding so he and his new found friends (who also love skateboarding) spent many hours skating and practicing tricks in front of my house. Well after a long day of working and watching them enjoy themselves from my office window I decided to grab my camera and see if I could catch them in action! Man it was tough! They enjoyed being photographed and I got in some practice myself! Tell me what you think!

~Susan


Alex
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Russell
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pierce
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Christina LeMarr & Susan Hanson said...

Whoot!! I'm lovin me some sun flare!!! Rock on sis!! We soo need to take them and boo to kona!!
sis

Bobbi said...

skateboards rock!

 

Modified by Danielle