Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

10 Yrs for the LeMarrs

My life is beautiful, richer and sweeter being married to you. I couldn't ask for more. Thank you for being my best friend, husband and partner in crime. Love you hunny bunny! Here's to 90 more!
xoxo
Christina

Family shoot Susan did for us awhile ago. Rather than put the "serious" pics in, I'll show you what we're really like...


We were trying to get him to smile
Photobucket

Still not working..
Photobucket

This is what we got...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Still not working
Photobucket

We're not a serious family...
Photobucket



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Too fun!I really love the 4th one. Congratulations and I wish you many more years of happiness!

Star Bradshaw said...

LOL- love em! The last one really makes me smile, lil' L is so cute!

Moongypsyi said...

Thanks ladies!! <3
~C

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I love your lil' Leroy :)

 

Modified by Danielle